Hello from Bulgaria :)

Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

Hello guys!This is one of my favourite web sites!Just awesome!I want to thank you for the great maintanace of the site.And we all love Cecilla Sarkozi for saving our medics

Hugs

P.S. I know not a single french word - sorry and kissess :*
    sigpic

Hello chick!

Bah Sarko here, is not as you think!

Commentaire

ДОБР ДЕН И ДОБЕ ДОЅЛИ НА ПЛАНЕТ ЕМУЛАСИОН
      МНОГО МЕРСИ "for your post".

(Sorry my bulgarian is very approximative and cyrillic with an AZERTY keyboard is such a pain in the a**). Even if I don't like Nicolas Sarkozy, his ex-wife did something which had to be done. What happened to bulgarian nurses is such a shame...

БУЛГАРИ ЮНАТИ ,

PS: great wine in bulgaria ! As a french, I thought I knew the best wines in the world, I was so delightfully suprised with bulgarian wines ! Furthermore, your yogurt deserves his reputation. A pity that we can't find real bulgarian BIAKO MIAKO in France.

МАРСКИЛА

------------------

le cyrillique en francais dans le texte :

Bonjour et bienvenue sur Planet emulation.
      Merci beaucoup "for your post" (...)
      Les bulgares, les héros
      Dernière modification par Marskilla, 06 novembre 2007, 14h36.

Commentaire

I thank you for the warm wellcome from the bottom of my heart Thanks friends

P.S. Mars Killa - your BG and cyrillic are impressive ! This was a big surprise to see a cyrillic here Cool
        sigpic

Commentaire

Envoyé par heatblazer Voir le message
          Mars Killa - your BG and cyrillic are impressive ! This was a big surprise to see a cyrillic here Cool
          My ex-girlfriend is bulgarian.

We used to live togeher during our studies on Paris, but I went two times in Sofia and around (Dragalevtsi), one time in Varna.

Anyway, I had to learn few things !!!

Bulgarian people are very friendly and welcome the foreigners very well (except taxi drivers and hotel workers usign "foreigner price"). I keep wonderful memories of Bulgaria and Bulgarians. Try to go in Paris, you'll see, parisians are not that friendly

Anyway, once again, welcome on planet.

Commentaire

It's nice to see someone who's grateful, and who comes here just to say it.
            Thanks for your support, and have fun!

Commentaire

I am indeed grateful and I will say it again - thank you! This site is awesome and I am sure it takes a lot of efforts to maintain it,so I won`t think twice to thank you all again and again.
              Even though the forum was in FR it was worthy the effort of registering just to say thanks because you all deserve it!

Keep up the good job , guys!
              sigpic

Commentaire

Thank you, it's nice

Commentaire

Welcome on this board heatblazer and have fun.

Commentaire

BTW ... you look cool with this PLANETAR 2007 logo like some kind of knigh`s crest Cool gotta think of something like that logo about our band here
                    sigpic

Commentaire

Dupontel Owned bulgaria!

ps: Désolé, je viens de voir "Chrysalis"
                      http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/9808/1272723220688.gif

Commentaire

Chargement...
                      X