Frustration or Disease

Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

Frustration or disease, you have the last word in the famous youtube videos I found several very rare, I will say some
    of them, for whoever wants to see and say in the matter. These are another negative for the real history Gamers.

-If you can not access the videos, copy the link to video and Pegel in your browser.

Author: An Arab named Dovetastic.

video 1 Dovetastic Nintendo Gamecube:

Profitez des vidéos et de la musique que vous aimez, mettez en ligne des contenus originaux, et partagez-les avec vos amis, vos proches et le monde entier.

Video 2 Dovetastic Nintendo ds

Profitez des vidéos et de la musique que vous aimez, mettez en ligne des contenus originaux, et partagez-les avec vos amis, vos proches et le monde entier.

Video 3 Dovetastic Nintendo Wii:

Also this other video called Dovetastic: RC Dovetastic elicopter

There are many more on various types of things, laptops, etc......

--------------------------------------------

Other Rare Video of people doing weird things to their devices:
    SMASH LCD MONITOR

smashing a crappy 17 inch LCD screen by V7, Donated to the show by Kyle Y. of North Bay Ontario

Aspire laptop Acer:

I hate Acer computers with a passion... I hate Vista with a passion... When i find an Acer Aspire craptop with Vista I get destructive. ACER BLOWS!!!!**SMASH...

Smash my Nintendo Wii:

2 people dressed as Mario and Luigi buy a Nintendo Wii, and destroy it in front of a huge lineup at a Toronto Futureshop.Need a VPN? https://windscribe.com

Smash my Nintendo Ds:

smash my Nintendo Gamecube:

Behind the scenes shots from my movie http://youtube.com/watch?v=_gOMsT29kH0 : Pigeon Man (gamecube smashing is towards the middle) Although I loved my ninja...

-Otro Smash Gamecube:

Me, Keith, and a few other friends totally smash a brand new gamecube into bits and parts! The best part is we smashed it in front of 2 of our other friends ...

-Video Game Console Destruction Test:

A joke video. It's kind of old but it's still funny. It pits the Gamecube, The Xbox and The Playstation 2 in a contest to see which one is the most resistant...

-Smash Target practice Wii:

To view the other videos to place the name of one of them on youtube:

Names of others who do not wear due to lack of space:

Smash my Nintendo 64.
    smash my Playstation 3
    smash my Playstation 2
    smash my psp
    smash my Nes
    smash my Snes
    smash my Xbox 360
    smash my Xbox (normal)
    smash my atari 2600 and a long etc.

There are plenty more videos and on various things:

laptops, ipods, iphone, itouch, camaras, Etc Etc.......

Thanks to those who believe, hope and continue to do so and not close this topic and be moved to the appropriate place.

I hope their views.

Greetings.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Comentary:

They do all the video game consoles or any other device either, New, Used, working in perfect condition, or whatever, they do not care if it's little old or new or spoiled, just destroy it and achieve their goal .

I think these people feel adrenaline pure doing what they do.

Their goal: to give a message that you change for your sake (that's what that is)

The Arab is against the industry in general.
    In addition they feel about the character and determination to finish them, as if to trace, in people who see it, especially the Arab eyes by inserting the consoles or devices or things, apparatus or thing Deforming make it seem a Monster, to feel something that goes beyond all, as if to let go of the material and you are free and mature, and think as an adult and not worry about the family and those around you.

(These people are against Materialism)

It is very Strong.
Chargement...
X