Annonce

Réduire
Aucune annonce.

Cruising USA doesn't run on Mame 0152. Is it a bad dumped rom?

Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

Hi, folks!

I've downloaded Cruising USA (crusnusa.zip, 10,8 mb) from planetemu, but it doesn't run on Mame 0152.

Do I have to download a CHD?

Is there another file missing?

What can I do in order to run this game?

Thanks.

PS: I also previously downloaded the MAME bios pack from planetemu and uncompressed it in the roms folder.
    Dernière modification par oblador, 01 avril 2014, 15h48. Motif: For a better explanation.

An additionnal ROM is also needed for this game to emulate a specific device/chipset: http://www.planetemu.net/rom/mame-roms/tms32031-1

I don't know if the game will be playable (I haven't been further than the testing menus), but at least it boots this way.
    http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/FirebrandCrest.png

Commentaire

Firebrand,

I really couldn't have guessed it and I didn't find this information anywhere on the web.

Nevertheless, the game gets stucked in configuration menus and I couldn't play at all.

Mame shows 2 messages:
      a-19672.u114.bin NOT FOUND (NO GOOD DUMP KNOWN) (tried in crusnusa crusnusa)

and

c31boot.bin ROM NEEDS REDUMP

Thank you anyway.
      Dernière modification par oblador, 02 avril 2014, 16h31. Motif: For a better explanation.

Commentaire

Envoyé par oblador Voir le message
        Firebrand,

I really couldn't have guessed it and I didn't find this information anywhere on the web.
        There's no magic in that. I just used the MAMEUI audit function on the game, found out which file was missing, googled it and here you go.

Nevertheless, the game gets stucked in configuration menus and I couldn't play at all.
        Actually, the game is playable.

The first menus are here to calibrate the wheel and pedals of the cabinet on a real machine.

You just have follow what you are asked: dont touch anything and hit Enter button (F2 by default, but you can set it the way you want in MAME input settings), steer the wheel to left at max (left arrow) and hit Enter button, use gas pedal (Ctrl) and hit Enter button.
        I was able to play it even if it was horrible with the keyboard.

Mame shows 2 messages:
        a-19672.u114.bin NOT FOUND (NO GOOD DUMP KNOWN) (tried in crusnusa crusnusa)

and

c31boot.bin ROM NEEDS REDUMP
        That's right, but it doesn't prevent the game to boot or even to work (with or without glitch, I can't guess at this point).
        There is nothing to be done about these messages until some MAME dumpers can get their hands on a game PCB, redump the chips and send them to the MAME team.
        http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/FirebrandCrest.png

Commentaire

Chargement...
        X