Précédent   Planet Emulation Forums > Emulation > Emulateurs Consoles

Emulateurs Consoles Forum dédié aux problèmes avec les émulateurs de consoles comme la SuperNes, la Megadrive, etc...

Réponse

Outils de la discussion Modes d'affichage
Vieux 14/07/2018, 11h05   #1
Tonysbo
Nouveau Membre

Tonysbo sait se tenir
Icon14 Neo-Geo CDZ Emulator v2005.12.25 (final release)- Tutorial Needed.

Hi Guys! Is there in this forum or in the site, a tutorial to make this emulator works correctly?
Does it use only roms or the real PC cd player? I would like to take advantage of the new neo geo cd section But I can't make it work.

Thank you.

Tonysbo est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation
Vieux 16/07/2018, 02h39   #2
ShaDoW69
Rédacteur très pro ;)

ShaDoW69 sait se tenir
Citation:
Envoyé par Tonysbo Voir le message
Hi Guys! Is there in this forum or in the site, a tutorial to make this emulator works correctly?
Does it use only roms or the real PC cd player? I would like to take advantage of the new neo geo cd section But I can't make it work.

Thank you.

I have translated the description of this version of this emulator with Goggle translate, not sure that I can help you

This emulator really emulates the Neo-Geo CD very well and has a lot of options. Charging times are almost non-existent but it depends on the speed of your CD player; but knowing that the Neo-Geo CD Z had a 2x drive, there is not much of a concern to do this.
Only downside: it turns only the originals or perfect rips
Warning: to make it work, you must unzip the Neo-Geo BIOS (which is different from the one used by MAME because older !!) and the BIOS Neo-Geo CD at the root of the emulator directory.
Vieux 16/07/2018, 04h58   #3
Firebrand
Membre de la Team

Firebrand est précieuxFirebrand est précieuxFirebrand est précieuxFirebrand est précieux
Envoyer un message via ICQ à Firebrand Envoyer un message via AIM à Firebrand Envoyer un message via MSN à Firebrand Envoyer un message via Yahoo à Firebrand
This emulator is pretty old and if I remember well you needed a specific frontend to configure it (or you dig directly in the ncdz.ini). Not sure it still can be found. I would suggest you Raine instead for Neo-Geo CD emulation which is not too hard to configure.
Vieux 30/07/2018, 11h32   #4
Tonysbo
Nouveau Membre

Tonysbo sait se tenir
Sorry for the late reply!

I am shocked about nintendo section. maybe there could be a general discussion about this in the forum, always if this is at least still possible.
This is a tough period for this site! with mame section blocked and with the N section closed. I always thought that planet emu could live on forever. hang on guys!
Now i can't focus myself very well on neo geo cdz but i ask you if i have to do some copy of the image disk on a cd and than use the cd reader to make it works.
I got also the original cd .
thank you.
Vieux 30/07/2018, 11h40   #5
Kobras
1ier inscrit sur le forum

Kobras a un nom que tout le monde connaîtKobras a un nom que tout le monde connaîtKobras a un nom que tout le monde connaîtKobras a un nom que tout le monde connaîtKobras a un nom que tout le monde connaîtKobras a un nom que tout le monde connaît
The planetemu's visitors dont have a word to say concerning this decisions. They won't pay milllions dollars, dragged to the courts. Only administrators who take the risk can decide.
However, the Nintendo section could going back regarding the evolution of the situation.
Vieux 31/07/2018, 00h03   #6
Tonysbo
Nouveau Membre

Tonysbo sait se tenir
Of Course; this is Right.
Vieux 31/07/2018, 00h04   #7
Tonysbo
Nouveau Membre

Tonysbo sait se tenir
Icon1

Thank you.
Vieux 07/08/2018, 19h47   #8
Dinofly
Président

Dinofly peut être fier de luiDinofly peut être fier de luiDinofly peut être fier de luiDinofly peut être fier de luiDinofly peut être fier de luiDinofly peut être fier de luiDinofly peut être fier de luiDinofly peut être fier de lui
Envoyer un message via ICQ à Dinofly
Thanks for your support Tonysboo

We'll update the MAME section don't worry. We just don't have enough time for now. Regarding the Nintendo sets we'll find a way to develop a feature that would allow us to remove just specific games instead of a whole set.
Réponse

Utilisateurs regardant la discussion actuelle : 1 (0 membre(s) et 1 invité(s))

Outils de la discussion
Modes d'affichage

Règles de messages