Problems With Hu-go

Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

Does anyone have hardware issues with hu-go.I cant get it to work with my controllers.If i try to configure it in the input settings it just doesnt register the joypad.But if i play the games the controller works its just that all the buttons settings are all set to the same button and cant be changed.
    If anyone can help just let me know

Me too it's not very well for the joypads . I don't understand how we set this
    HU GO it's not very well . De la mierda bien comme il faut . A beautifull piece of shit
    Yame is better and most easy to use

I have a nice anglais isn't it

Commentaire

Originally posted by SLAYER@Vendredi 19 Décembre 2003, 19:34

I have a nice anglais isn't it
      Grave je fais pas mieux lol

Commentaire

i tried the yame but it didnt work so what i did was downloaded magic engine.98 demo and found a crack/patch for it and now all those pc engine games work great.

and yes your anglais is great lol i just need to learn some of the french.

ethan

Commentaire

i tried the yame but it didnt work
          Windows don't reconize it ?

Magic engine is cool , but i prefer Yame . If your PC don't reconize it I can't do something for you , but if it's just that you don't know how to use it i can try to give you a hand

Commentaire

All the emulators for the PCE are in this website below:

http://nec-ro-pole.emuchina.net/htm/emulateurs.htm
            (sorry it's in french)

Commentaire

ya de plus en plus d'anglais

Sorry loitent ethan but I don't konw Hu-go I prefer the emulation CPS2 and neogeo

Good luck

( ba oué c'est ca la classe quand on a 15 de moyenn en anglais )
              https://www.les-neobanques.fr

Commentaire

Les moderos qui floodent en anglais c'est la classe

Commentaire

D'autant qu'avec 15 en anglais tu pourrais dire "CPS2 emulation" et pas l'inverse ...

Commentaire

ca va c'était pour deconner que j'ai dit ca c'est evidentque j'ai des faute c'était de l'ironie quand je me vantais de mon 15
                    https://www.les-neobanques.fr

Commentaire

ive heard of cps2 but i dont know what it emulates.

yeh skai windows didnt recognize it (yame). Thats why i went with the magic engine.since hu-go kinda sucks.well at least in windows.in linux hugo works perfect for me.and the yame obviously i couldnt use cuz windows didnt see it.

ethan

Commentaire

yeh skai
                        It's Slayer !!!

Skaiboy --->
                        Slayer --->

What a shame on me this confusion

ve heard of cps2 but i dont know what it emulates
                        Kawak and nebula are the best
                        Nebula only if you have a powerfull PC

Commentaire

don't be so arrogant slayer, i have all the powers on this part of the forum hahahahahaha, i'm the king, i'm the boss here!!!!! you're only a newbie, an insect, a larva, a hobbit (poil a la b*** )
                          so let the only bogoss in this forum, me, help everyone in the world, both english and french speaking people... thanks i'm very famous, mister slayer, everywhere in the world, people are admiring the great skai you know.

i'm not saying you good bye
                          i'm still your friend, slayi, but sometimes, you put the sound of your walkman too loud when you listen patrick sebastien, and it affects deeply your brains i'm sorry my friend....

could you post precisely what's going wrong with yame mister ethan? (what's displayed by windows) because it's running fine for me (windows 2000 sp4) maybe it's a directX problem?

Commentaire

could you post precisely what's going wrong with yame mister ethan?
                            Yame look like this on his PC

http://slayer.defunes.free.fr/Capture1.gif

it affects deeply your brains
                            are you sure ? apprently no ...
                            Goodbye Blue Skay

Je suis sur que Nickocko aura grille le jeu de mots . parceque lui il n'ecoute pas contrairement à skai que du Patrick Sebastien

Commentaire

well yame works but it doesnt recognize any of the games it just freezez when i try to open them.Id post a pic but since all this site is in french i can figure out how to post it.lol but thats whats happening it just crashes everytime you try to open a rom.

ETHAN

Commentaire

Chargement...
                              X